skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
小可爱永远爱小乖乖~MuAcKzZ~
Lovely Girlz~
CutE PiGgy
More Cool New Pig Animations Graphics at NewGraphicMyspace.Com
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
我好累哦
最近我不知道为什么那么累~
还有我的头脑不知道在想什么,
好烦哦~
还有最近我还要操步因为我有比赛啦~
然后我还和我朋友吵架,
不知道为什么我会很讨厌他,
我真的不想和朋友吵架啦~
我的朋友啊可以帮我吗??
我怎么最近和安安的感情浅了一点是不是最近没和你聊啦??
我不想要和你的感情那么浅啦~
安安啊~安安
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
^^ muackzz
More Cool New Love You (Chinese) Graphics at NewGraphicMyspace.Com
永远的朋友
这些都小学最怀念的朋友~
我永远都不会忘了他们~
6King 加油!!
I will remember my frenx
6King I will remerber~
we are the number one we will haven lose~
we are the most better class!
I will remeber my class teacher and my frenx+Jimuiii de~
6King Gamebadeh~
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(27)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
▼
March
(11)
为什么我总觉得你们很讨厌我啊
Happy Birthday to u all o
考试快到了啦!
哥我希望你们别误会
好傻的我哦~
today I go Jusco de shi hou~
haiz...
我好怕哦~
我好累哦
我希望能考好
我很讨厌我爸爸
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment