Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I hate my form 1 frenx very much

I dunno why me had a little bit hate my Form 1 frenz~
beacuse they hv a little bit fa qiao lo~
then so many ppl go kao ta ~
ui yo~
stupid hai lai de~
the wat wat la~
say her lengluii ,
then say my bad word~
hv boyfriend you zhen yang,
every day there say me ~
u oso very yongsui lo
u oso hao bu dao na li
I hate my form 1 de frenx~
I very hate my form 1 frenx~
I very wish can goback xiao xue
and go wth my Jimuii+frenx
wuwu....
I hate them~

2 comments:

  1. walao ~
    there so bad la ~
    call they diam 7 la ~
    say my frenx ~
    next times i go kilL them ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. keke^^ivy thxthx for u o~
    ^^
    muackzz~
    misx u~

    ReplyDelete